Tenable Is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Vulnerability Risk Management, Q4 2019
In The Forrester Wave™: Vulnerability Risk Management, Q4 2019, Forrester analysed current offering based on eight different criteria, including:
- Risk-based prioritisation to prioritize issues based on asset criticality, network exposure and vulnerability severity.
- Metrics and reporting to assist organizations in understanding their current risk posture and VRM program success.
- Asset criticality to help customers understand what internet-exposed assets they may not be aware of.
- Vulnerability severity to leverage cyber intelligence to determine and communicate vulnerability severity.
- Vulnerability enumeration to interrogate systems to identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
To see the results of this analysis and why Tenable was named the leader for vulnerability risk management, Q4, fill in the form below and get your copy of the report.