Sapphire can help you to assess the functionality of your organisations infrastructure by carrying out a security-based assessment of the traffic traversing to and from the Internet, offering visibility into network traffic to uncover security incidents and risks that may not be seen by traditional firewall technology alone.
Our 7-10 day assessment will help you to identify malicious traffic to and from the Internet and offer an insight into any high-risk applications or network processes that may be in use. We will then provide you with a full report. This will generally cover the following aspects (depending on what types of traffic and protocols are in use):
- BotNet related events
- Virus events
- Data leakage events
- High risk applications
- Intrusions and attacks
- Advanced threat events
- Bandwidth analysis
In order to conduct this analysis, we require access to a spanning port of the external facing Internet switch. An IP address and connection on an internal DMZ is also required to obtain security/signature information during the test.
If you are interested in learning more, please input your details into the contact form below and one of our team will contact you.
Interested in a suite of modules that integrate to form an all-inclusive policy management system and corporate communications software solution?
Sapphire’s partner, NETconsent are offering a 30-day free trial of their policy management software, this free trial is a fully functional copy of the software giving you the full NETconsent policy management experience for 30 days.
- Only Platform that can enforce all user’s participation and therefore guarantee 100% compliance automatically.
- Send broadcasted real-time alerts to specified groups, guaranteeing that they see and acknowledge them!
- Allows searching for content across all polices and document repositories with the press of a button – directly linking to the most up to date policy version at all times.
- NETconsent is interoperable with any platform.
- Requires electronic signatures and passwords after user acceptance, ideal for authenticating exams and tests that are rolled out.
- Administrator has the ability to see who, when and how long a user took to complete the content and with what level of accuracy.
- Can set polices by priority level – either enforce as mandatory or advisory and dictate the behaviour you want from your users.
- Can be accessed in different ways by the user, automatically on log-in, on a timer once logged in or accessed manually.
- Available in multiple languages and is automatically aligned to users correct language by what settings are in their IE.
- No client installs required on end user devices!!!
NETconsent have recently updated their service giving you the opportunity to test the newest version of their software.
To request a free 30-day eval, please fill in the contact form below and one of the Sapphire team will contact you.
As many organisations move to the cloud to with the aims of saving money and improving productively and accessibility, how we secure our data in it can sometimes be overlooked. It’s crucial that we are aware of what data is stored in the cloud and that we have the visibility of how it is being used, where it travels to and the risk associated with this.
To help organisations achieve this, Sapphire’s offering a free Cloud Threat Assessment which assesses your cloud-application risk posture. The outcome of this assessment is a report which shows you:
- Cloud Usage Patterns: how potentially harmful activities happen in cloud applications across your organisation.
- Geographical Usage: which countries your data is traveling to and from (you may be surprised).
- Privileged Users: do you have more administrators than you need?
- Dormant Users: are you overspending on unused licenses?
- Riskiest Users: who are your riskiest users and why?
In just a few minutes, you’ll receive customised assessments on Office365, Box, G Suite, and Salesforce.com.
If you would like to see an example report or are interested in taking the free assessment, please fill in the form below.