The uniquely management-focused Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification promotes international security practices and recognises the individual who manages designs, and oversees and assesses an enterprise’s information security.
The Benefits of CISM
- Demonstrates your understanding of the relationship between an information security program and broader business goals and objectives
- Distinguishes you as having not only information security expertise, but also knowledge and experience in the development and management of an information security program
- Puts you in an elite peer network
- Is considered essential to ongoing education, career progression and value delivery to enterprises.
Sapphire CISM Revision Course – helping you to achieve your potential
The Sapphire ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Revision Course will cover all the CISM exam domains in a participative format and will include practice exams. Sapphire and ISACA Northern England Chapter’s CISM Revision Course has one of the highest success rates of delegates passing the exam.
During the course the tutor will review the knowledge required within each domain and will provide practical exercises for delegates to follow. This is an interactive course and delegates will benefit from sharing experiences with each other and with the tutor.
For further information, including availability and pricing, please email email@example.com.
Why Choose ISACA?
- Its certifications are often used a benchmark in the recruitment process.
- It enables you to be recognised for experience and ability within a specific job role.
- Information Security Centric – each certification focuses on an area of expertise.